Monthly Rates for Regular School Day Packages
|# Days of the Week||AM & PM||PM Only||AM Only|
Regular School Day Schedule
AM Program: 6:30 am to 7:50 am
PM Program: 2:10 pm to 6:00 pm (Note that Bolton Primary and Stafford Primary do not offer AM program at this time)
WLWV Early Release Days are included in the monthly fee for all package members that are scheduled to attend on Wednesdays. Drop-In rates apply for non-package members.
All locations are subject to change based on the school district’s schedule and rental agreements.
• One time annual membership/registration fee of $50 per child
• Program fees are due on the 1st calendar day of every month
• Sibling discount: $20 per month for 2+ children
• Transfer fee: $30 into a different package
• Late Fee: $20 (applies if monthly fees have not been received by the 10th of the month)
No refunds for programs canceled due to district mandated school closures. Program days are subject to change.
Additional Registration Options
Open to all package members and non-members in kindergarten through 5th grade.
- Drop-In Care
- Full Day Programs
Camp Fire Program Drop-In Options
All drop-in care must be pre-scheduled and approved by the Site Supervisor. Due to space limitations, drop-in care cannot be guaranteed.
Drop-In Care for Package Members
Camp Fire offers a special morning or afternoon drop-in rate for families who have purchased a package.
- AM Care – $ 15.00 per day
- PM Care – $ 26.00 per day
Drop-In Care for Non-Package Members
Camp Fire offers drop-in care to families who have not purchased a package. Drop-ins are only available on regular school days and must be scheduled in advance.
- AM Care – $ 21.00 per day
- PM Care – $ 41.00 per day
- Full Week of AM Care – $75.00 per week
- Full Week of PM Care – $ 150.00 per week
Camp Fire Full Day Programs
In-Service Days/Winter Break/Spring Break
See 2018-19 school year calendar for currently scheduled additional program dates.
Requires separate online registration
- Non-refundable deposit of $10.00 per day
- Early Bird rate: $54.00 per day *see early bird dates below*
- Regular rate: $64.00 per day
- Drop-In rate: $69.00 per day *Due to space limitations care cannot be guaranteed.*
- Sibling discount: $4 per additional child, per day
- Hours: 6:30 am to 6:00 pm
|Early Bird Registration Window||Full Program Dates included in Early Bird Window|
|May 22, 2018 - September 30, 2018||West Linn (Oct 10-11, Nov 19-21)|
|November 1, 2018 - November 25, 2018||West Linn (Dec 27-28, 31, Jan 2-4)|
|February 1, 2019 - March 1, 2019||West Linn (Mar 21-22, 25-29, Apr 8)|
|April 1, 2019 - May 5, 2019||West Linn (June 3)|
Full Day Programs Refund Policy
|Up to 2 weeks before start of In-Service Date:||Full Refund, Except Deposit of $10.00|
|Less than 2 weeks before start of In-Service Date:||NO REFUND|
- In the event of a medical condition that causes cancellation, a full refund will be given. Written notification from the family and physician are required.
- If your child leaves in-service early or arrives late due to accident, illness, homesickness, behavior problems, other activities to attend or student or parent request, there will be no refunds or prorated fees.
- Full payment is due to the Camp Fire Columbia main office prior to your child attending the Full Day program. If you have not made full payment, your child will not be allowed to attend the full day program and you will not be refunded any partial payment that has been made. No payments are accepted at program site.
Please read and review the PARENT/GUARDIAN HANDBOOK for more detailed information and guidelines for the Before & After School Program. See highlights below:
Changing your attendance schedule or withdrawing from the program:
- Changes to your registration package or established attendance schedule must be submitted by e-mail or in writing to the Before and After School Registrar at least two weeks before the change takes place. Please see our Payment Policies for more details regarding transfers and withdrawals.
Monthly program fees are due to the Camp Fire main office on or before the 1st day of programming each month.
- No payments are accepted at the program site. Fees received after the 10th will be assessed a $20.00 late fee. We do not prorate monthly fees. The school days in June 2018, will be included in the monthly program fees from September 2017 to May 2018. Monthly program fees are based on the number of total school days divided into 9 months of the school year -this calculation does NOT include weekends, holidays, or full program (In-Service) days. Payment options include EFT transfer (automatic bank account withdraw), check, money order or Visa/Mastercard/American Express.
Low Attendance Cancellations:
- If a program does not meet its minimum number of registrations, we will be forced to cancel it. We will provide registered families with as much advanced warning as possible. Full refunds will be offered for cancelled In-Service days and prorated refunds will be offered for cancelled AM or PM programming. Please see our Payment Policies for minimum registration requirements.
- Camp Fire offers financial assistance to families in need on a sliding scale. Please print, complete, and submit the Financial Aid Application. Camp Fire also works with assistance programs like DHS ERDC program participants.
CLICK HERE to view Camp Fire Columbia West Linn – Wilsonville Before & After School 2017-2018 Program Calendar