Registering for a Before and After School Program?
Please refer to these directions to help walk through the process.
Finding Your Program
Visit our Before & After School webpage and pick the district you would like to register for (Portland (PPS) or West Linn/Wilsonville (WLWV)). Once on the correct district page, click the “Register” button and you will be redirected to our online registration.
The registration software is not mobile friendly. You can work around this though if you wish to register using a mobile device. After you select “register here” you will be taken to a screen that says “mobile enrollment is unavailable”. Select the “home” button then select “full site”. You should now be directed to the desktop version of the registration software and can continue with registration.
Creating Your Account
If you have previously registered your child(ren) for any Before & After School or Day Camp programming since 2015, you will want to register using the same login information.
When creating a Camp Fire account, you will initially set it up using your parent/guardian information. As the creator of the account, you will be designated as the head of household. Once the account is established, you will then have the opportunity to add a significant other and/or children.
- Click on the “Create New Account” button.
- On each page complete the required fields then select “next” to move on.
- After entering phone numbers, on the second page, be sure to check “Yes, I am the main contact for my family.”
- As an adult, skip the “Date of Birth” and instead select “Adult (18-99)” as an “Age Category”
- Once you have completed all of the required fields, select “Create Account and Add Family Member.”
- At this point, you can continue to add as many family members as needed.
- Be sure to un-check the “Yes, I am the main contact for my family” box for all additional family members.
- For any additional adults, designate their “Age Category” as “Adult (18-99).”
- For children, you DO need to enter a “Date of Birth” so as to be able to register them for Camp Fire programs.
- Only include adults who have permission to make changes to the account. Emergency contact and authorized pick-up information will be gathered when you register your child for Camp Fire programs.
- Please only enter each family member once. If an error is made, the Registrar’s office can correct it for you. They can be reached at (971) 340-1613 or email@example.com.
Once your account is established, you can log-in at any time to sign-up for more programs, see your receipts, check your current schedule, and more!
Registering for Program
Under the “Activities” tab (next to Home), you will select “Daycare.” This will show you all the Before and After School program options and In-Service days currently available for registration.
Please ignore the listed number of openings. This number is reflecting every opening for every child every month of the school year and is therefore exaggerated.
You can then search for your specific school name to get a more defined list of package options. For the Beverly Cleary Schools, you will need to enter the specific site location to register (Fernwood, or Hollyrood). For In-Service days, search PPS, or WLWV to pull all options for those districts.
After you’ve selected the Before and After School program you are interested in, please review the program details before proceeding.
- When you are ready to register, select “Enroll Now.”
- Change the “Participant” to the child you are wanting to enroll.
- If you are planning to enroll multiple children, you will return to this page for each of them. It will be helpful to keep track of who has been registered during this process.
- Once you have chosen a “Participant,” select “Continue.”
- You will now be directed to the calendar page.
- If you are wanting to enroll your child for all five days each week, select “Select All.”
- If you are wanting to enroll your child for two to four days of a program week, you can select the individual days you need.
- When you scroll down to view the calendar you should see the weekdays that you selected checked.
- Once the days you are needing have been added to your calendar, select “Add to my Cart.”
- The Before and After School programs are designed for children to be registered for 2 – 5 days during a week. If you register your child for any less than that you will still be charged for the minimum 2 days.
- If any of the days you are needing are at capacity, they will show as full on the calendar. You will have the option to add your child to the waiting list for any days that are at capacity but your child will not be registered.
- A non-refundable $50 registration fee and your first month’s payment is due at registration.
- You will have two options for future payment of monthly fees. Pay the nine monthly payments in full OR utilize the monthly automatic payment plan. We recommend the monthly automatic payment plan option that will automatically deduct each payment on the 1st of each program month from the payment method entered at checkout. After you have selected to pay in full or to establish a payment plan, select “continue.”
- If you need to change your payment method at any point, you can log-in and update your payment information or call the registrar’s office.
- Families are free to pay the account balance earlier than the payment plan deadlines by logging into your account at any time.
- Answer the required (marked with a *) licensing questions then select “Continue.” You will only be required to do this one time per child.
- If you have another child that you want to enroll in the same Before & After School program select “Add Another Participant.” Repeat steps three through six.
- There is a $20/month sibling discount for each additional child that you register. This discount will only apply if your children are attending the same school. If the discount has not applied to your family, please complete the registration then contact the Before & After School registrar to have the discount applied manually
- When you have enrolled all of your children select “Proceed to Checkout.”
- You will be asked to review and sign the Before & After School program waiver. Initial for each child, check that you have “reviewed and consent to the waiver,” then select “Next.”
To finalize your child’s registration, you will be asked to enter electronic check or credit card information.
Electronic check is our preferred method of payment as credit card charges incur a small fee for every transaction. Using the electronic check method can help save us costs that we can put back into our programming.
- Once you have decided on a payment method for your child’s Before and After School programming fees, complete all of the required fields. If you would like us to save the method of payment for future use, check the “save this [card/electronic check] for future transactions” box.
- If you are setting up a payment plan be sure to check the “save this [card/electronic check] for future transactions” box. Then select “next.”
- Review the payment plan then select “Pay and Finish.”
- If you are paying in full, select “Pay and Finish.”
- After completing the registration, you can choose to “View or Print Receipt.” You can also access this receipt at any time through your Camp Fire account.
Please note that registrations and service changes after August 15th and during the academic year may have up to a 2-week processing window. Online registrations will have a start date set out in the future so that our Registration Team has the opportunity to complete the necessary paperwork and contact you about a start date. Please access to our Parent/Guardian handbook with information about our program and policies.
We’re here to help! Contact the Registration team if you have any questions.
Phone: (971) 340-1613 or (971) 340-1608
Page last updated on 05/09/2018