Camp Fire is now registering families for programs in both the Portland Public School (PPS) and West Linn/Wilsonville School (WLWV) Districts. Please follow the provided links for information regarding our programs in Portland and programs in West Linn. As we enter a brand-new setting with families, we hope to provide a safe, engaging environment to reintegrate into social and learning atmosphere. We will do our best to support children’s learning schedules as they participate in their school work; however, we are not school district staff nor are we able to guarantee one-on-one support for all children as they may need. We will work to build stable groups of like ages/grades and schedule in time for district-led learning. Our goal is to provide an option for families addressing their child care needs while creating atmospheres that promote social-emotional development, physical fitness, relationship building, enrichment activities and remote learning support.
If you are looking to add your child to your program’s wait list, please use the links provided above.
Portland Public Schools Sites
Click a name below to email a specific staff.
- Beverly Cleary at Fernwood, Sam Morelli, (971) 340-1606
- Beverly Cleary at Hollyrood, Megan Russell, (503) 209-6855
- Creative Science, Katie Peters, (503) 209-2927
- Hayhurst Elementary, Angela Leverich, (503) 954-8543
- James John Elementary School, Anna Strane, (503) 954-8590
- Peninsula, Morgan Fleming, (503) 784-2461
- Rose City Park, Grayson Hackney, (503) 290-8078
- Woodlawn Elementary, Blaine Blackwood, (503) 784-1395
- Sunnyside Environmental, Shaun Payne, (503) 209-6989