Young people want to shape the world. Camp Fire provides the opportunity to find their spark, lift their voice, and discover who they are. In Camp Fire, it begins now. Light the fire within.
Camp Fire Values
We believe engaged, confident and well-rounded youth today can build thriving communities tomorrow. We carry the following values with us as we provide high quality programming to a diverse population of youth.
- We are driven by equity, cultural responsiveness, and inclusion.
- We focus on truly youth-led programming that inspires young people to find their passions.
- We believe a growth mindset propels youth, as well as staff, forward.
- We believe that family engagement is fundamental to the success of our programs.
- We value research-driven programming and continuous quality improvement.
- We believe that exposure to nature, adventure, and recreation enhances learning.
- We know that leadership training is crucial for effective youth development.
Camp Fire for Families
Camp Fire’s comprehensive programs begin at the elementary level, bridge the learning gap for students in middle school, and help students thrive and plan for bright futures in high school. Youth have opportunities to build social and life skills, foster community engagement, and develop career and college readiness.
Camp Fire for Schools
Camp Fire partners with schools to strengthen student achievement and extend the learning day, while helping youth of all ages achieve their goals. Our instructors are highly qualified to provide students of all grades with mentorship, academic support, leadership opportunities, and community engagement.