Financial Aid Application available online January 2015
Camp Namanu is proud to provide financial assistance to as many youth as possible each summer. Scholarships are provided through generous donations from individuals and organizations.
Important Financial Aid Dates:
April 10, 2015
Financial Aid Applications are due in the Camp Fire office. Email or post applications to:
Camp Fire Columbia
619 SW 11th Avenue, Suite 234
Portland, Oregon 97205-2694
Phone: (503) 224-7800
Or scan and e-mail to: email@example.com
Additional Important Financial Aid Information
- Financial Aid Applicants must register and pay required deposit before submitting a financial aid application. Contact the Camp Fire Registrar if you cannot meet this requirement.
- Financial Aid applications must be filled out completely. An incomplete application may not be considered.
- Applications are date stamped upon receipt. Applicants can request an email confirmation that application has been received.
- Financial Assistance for Day Camp is limited to one session per camper.
- Award letters will specify the dollar award amount and which Camp session it can be applied toward. Financial Aid awards are not transferable to another person or camp session. Applicants may receive an award for a camp session that is different from the one they registered. Camp Fire will do its best to honor applicants’ first session choice.
- Late Applications received after April 18th will be reviewed on a rolling basis in the event that additional aid funds and session capacity becomes available. Late Applicants will be contacted if we are able to offer a financial aid award.