Register / Login – Resident Camp
Registration for 2013 Namanu Resident Camp
is now open!
Login to your existing account to view or update account information or make payments below.
Secure Online Registration and Management Software
Namanu Resident Camp “early bird” registrations (before January 1st 2013) require a 50% deposit at the time of registration. After January 1st, a $125 deposit is due at the time of your registration.
Summer program account balances are auto billed using the last form of electronic payment made (or specified) on the Account (either credit/debit card or e-check) in two subsequent payments:
- March 19th: Early Bird Registrations received on or before 12/31/12 will be auto billed account balance. Registrations received on or after 1/1/13 will be auto billed 30% of the base camp fee.
- May 29th: Account balance for each summer program registration.
Summer program registrations canceled by May 1st 2013 will be refunded minus $25.
Summer program registrations canceled from May 2nd up to 30 days prior to session start date will be refunded all minus the $125 or $75 deposit amount.
Summer program registrations canceled with:
- Between 30 and 21 days’ notice will receive a 75% refund on the program fee.
- Up to 14 days’ notice will receive a 50% refund on the program fee.
- Up to 7 days’ notice will receive a 25% refund on the program fee.
- Less than 7 days’ notice will not receive a refund.
If your child leaves camp early or arrives late due to accident, illness, homesickness, behavior problems, other activities to attend, or camper or parent request, there will be no refunds or prorated fees.
A medical note from a Doctor at any time stating that the youth cannot attend camp for medical reasons will result in a refund of all paid camp fees minus $25 for that registration.
If you need to change/transfer a summer program session a $10 fee will be applied to the registration.
Families who cannot afford the full price of our summer programs may apply for financial assistance. Financial Aid Applications will be available in January 2013. Plan ahead. Financial aid applications are due at the beginning of April. See the application for dates and details.