Register / Login – Resident Camp
Registration for 2014 Namanu Resident Camp is now open!
Login to your existing account to view or update account information or make payments below.
Secure Online Registration and Management Software
Namanu Resident Camp “early bird” registrations (before December 9, 2013) require a 50% deposit at the time of registration. After December 9th a $125 deposit is due with all standard and extended session or $75 is due for all half or mini sessions.
Summer program account balances are auto billed using the last form of electronic payment made (or specified) on the Account (either credit/debit card or e-check) in two subsequent payments:
- March 19, 2014: Early Bird Registrations received on or before 12/9/13 will be auto billed the remaining account balance. Registrations received on or after December 10, 2013, will be auto billed 30% of the base camp fee.
- May 28, 2014: Remaining account balance for Resident Camp registration.
Registrations canceled prior to May 1, 2014 will be refunded minus $25 fee. Registrations canceled on May 2, 2014 and up to 30 days prior to session start date will be refunded all minus the $125 or $75 deposit amount. Summer program registrations canceled with:
- Between 30 and 21 days’ notice will receive a 75% refund on the program fee.
- Up to 14 days’ notice will receive a 50% refund on the program fee.
- Up to 7 days’ notice will receive a 25% refund on the program fee.
- Less than 7 days’ notice will not receive a refund.
- All prepaid Bus or T-shirt pre-order fees are non-refundable
If your child leaves camp early or arrives late due to accident, illness, homesickness, behavior problems, other activities to attend, or camper or parent request, there will be no refunds or prorated fees.
A medical note from a Doctor at any time stating that the youth cannot attend camp for medical reasons will result in a refund of all paid camp fees minus $25 for that registration.
A $10 fee is added to account for a change/transfer to a different summer program session.
Families who cannot afford the full price of our summer programs may apply for financial assistance. Financial Aid Applications will be available in January 2014. Plan ahead. Financial aid applications are due by April 18, 2014. See the application for dates and details.