Title: Grants Manager
Reports to: VP of Development and Communications
Description: The Grants Manger is responsible for researching, organizing, and coordinating all aspects of Camp Fire Columbia’s foundation, corporate, and government grants.
- Prepares and keeps current the grant submittal work plan for each fiscal year, including corporate, foundation, and government grants and reports.
- Manages cultivation, solicitation, upgrades and stewardship of foundation, corporate, and government grants in concert with the VPDC.
- Develops and maintains a portfolio of grant opportunities up to $10,000 proposals, and works directly with a contract grant writer on additional funding opportunities.
- Researches, prospects, cultivates, and tracks corporate, foundation, and government grants with emphasis on identifying new monies.
- Develops agenda and coordinates monthly grant meetings.
- Prepares monthly reports in preparation for grant meetings and quarterly grant reports for Board meetings.
- Manages and keeps current all grant attachment collateral materials.
- Manages current grant filing system in both hard copy and computer files.
- Enters grant data tracking in database and provides oversight to ensure acknowledgement letters and required forms and reporting are executed in a timely manner.
- Works with VPDC, communications department, and program staff to systematically share information they need to ensure grant compliance.
- Perform other duties as required by the VPDC.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/ or training/experience equal to the required knowledge, skills, and abilities of this position
- 2 years minimum nonprofit experience, including experience in grant writing.
- Exceptional communicator with strong written and verbal skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to initiate work, complete tasks, and meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Accurate, well organized, detail-oriented with excellent project planning and management skills
- Team player who shares information, eagerly engages in big picture thinking, works well with others, and will contribute to a “roll up your sleeves” and an “all hands on deck” culture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and produce high-quality work in a timely manner
- Ability to lift and carry 40 pounds and to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work independently and with a team, prioritize workload, and meet established deadlines in fast-paced situations with limited resources.
Compensation: Half-time, hourly position. Salary range $20,000 – $25,000 dependent on experience.
To apply: Send resume, cover, and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please combine all documents in 1 file. References will not be contacted until candidate has progressed to finalist stage.
Camp Fire welcomes and embraces all youth of diverse cultures, beliefs, experiences, and identities. We are committed to creating a culturally-competent, inclusive, and safe environment for all children, families and staff.
Camp Fire Columbia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, age, religion, color, gender, gender expression and identification, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.