Thursday, April 24, 2014
5:30pm – Reception
including heavy h’ors d’ouevres, beer, and wine
6:30pm – Show starts
Live at the Crystal Ballroom
1332 W Burnside St.
Individual Tickets: $75
RSVP and purchase tickets here
Great things are brewing for this year’s event! Here’s just a taste of what you can expect…
Special thanks to our event sponsors!
Capital Pacific Bank
NE Family Dental
FUN-FILLED PERFORMANCES BY:
- Our Event Host: Local Actor, Dale Johannes
- Local Comedians including, Brad Fortier
- Portland’s Timber Joey
- Gilbert Heights Elementary School Youth (David Douglas)
- Menlo Park Elementary School Youth (David Douglas)
- Beverly Cleary School Youth (PPS)
- Sunset Primary School Youth (West Linn)
- Peninsula Middle School Youth (PPS)
- And a cast of who’s who in Portland
- Plus, a special performance by Thomas Lauderdale!
Questions? You can reach Evyn Mitchell at email@example.com or 971-340-1600.
Would you like to help support Camp Fire and the 3,500 youth we serve each year? A wide-range of sponsorship levels are available for the 2014 Celebrity + Youth Talent Show. Click here to see sponsorship levels and benefits.
Not your usual fundraiser, this night is sure to entertain! On April 24, 2014, Camp Fire Columbia will host our 4th Annual Celebrity + Youth Talent Show at the Crystal Ballroom. In addition to the academic support we provide, access to music and the arts plays a critical role in the education and development of young people. To help illustrate this point, we team up with good-humored public figure to perform acts alongside students from our school-based programs. YOU and other audience members will serve as the judges by voting for your favorite acts with your dollars. All proceeds will go to benefit Camp Fire programs and the 3,500 youth we serve each year.