For youth entering grades K – 5 in fall 2017
Choose from FIVE locations:
- West Linn Summer Day Camp (registration opens in March)
- NEW! Namanu Day Camp in the City: Downtown Portland (registration now open!)
- Namanu Day Camp in the City: Southeast Portland (registration now open!)
- NEW! Namanu Day Camp in the City: Nadaka Nature Park (registration now open!)
- NEW! Namanu Day Camp in the City: Sandy, Oregon (registration coming soon)
AND we have our BRIDGES Leader-In-Training Program (Available at each of the Namanu Day Camp in the City locations only. This is a great opportunity for campers in 6th-9th grades. Two-week sessions, Monday – Friday.)
At Camp Fire Columbia, we help build confident, independent leaders who are able to engage and thrive in their world.
We know it’s important to keep children’s minds sharp over the summer so they can continue to thrive upon their return to school. Our Day Camp’s day-to-day activities engage youth in hands-on learning while keeping all the fun and silliness you’ve come to expect from our traditional summer camp. Each week has its own unique theme (like zoology, cooking science, or architecture).
A week of Day Camp includes:
- Low camper to counselor ratio for individualized attention
- 30 minutes of literacy activities four days a week
- Developmentally-appropriate thematic activities, such as cooking projects, science experiments, and arts & crafts that keep young minds growing and learning in the summer
- Theme-specific small group field trips and/or special guests
- Traditional camp games, sports, and songs
- Two healthy snacks per day
- Day Camp T-Shirt (one per camper per summer)
Day Camp Rates, Session Themes, and Schedules all vary by location.
So be sure to check each location for all of the details and to register.
Our Registrars are in the office Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm. You can reach them by email at Registrar@campfirecolumbia.org.
West Linn Summer Day Camp Fire Registrar Phone: (971)-340-1613. Namanu Day Camp in the City Registrar Phone: (971) 340-1608 or (971) 340-1607.