Due to new child care guidelines, child care programs will see impacted capacities. Therefore, Camp Fire will be registering families and then enrolling them into programs on a lottery system to create an equal opportunity to be placed in programs. Families who register between their school’s open enrollment date and June 30th will be entered into an enrollment lottery. Camp Fire will follow up-to-date guidance on prioritizing essential workers and then administer a random lottery to fill the remaining spaces. As the state allows programs to serve more students, Camp Fire will add capacities (based on how folks fell on the lottery list) to programs throughout the school year as allowed by the Early Learning Division, Office of Child Care and the State of Oregon.
Enrollment dates for the 2020-21 school year are below:
West Linn Wilsonville Public Schools
Click a name below to email a specific staff.
- Bolton Primary School, Sarah Andrews, (503) 781-0794
- Cedaroak Park Primary School, Jonna Lund, (503) 998-4537
- Stafford Primary School, Nadine Boes, (503) 913-8279
- Sunset Primary School, Jennifer Cartwright, (503) 997-9718
- Trillium Creek Primary, Trillium Creek Primary, (503) 998-4529
- Willamette Primary School, Spencer Jones, (503) 954-8579