Camp Namanu – Rentals & Retreats
Camp Namanu has a unique combination of historic and natural environments, including rental opportunities to meet your corporate, youth group or personal needs. From picturesque settings for retreats, weddings and family gatherings, to challenge course facilitation, our sites offer many opportunities to enjoy the outdoors while making meaningful connections with family, friends or colleagues. Weekends and summer dates fill up quickly so be sure to make your arrangements well in advance.
Two different types of rentals at Camp Namanu:
1. Rent a structure for meeting and/or sleeping.
There are so many ways to use our space, including:
- Large or small group retreats such as educational symposiums, social justice trainings, folk dancing events, youth groups, and international traveling groups
- Place based activities like ecological study groups, environmental stewardship retreats, geology workshops, youth camps or retreats
- Outdoor school: hiking, camping, outdoor fitness, outdoor photography, navigation, and wilderness first aid
2. Rent the Challenge Course
Ways to use our challenge course site rental:
- Outdoor School: Climbing and ropes course activities
- Corporate or non-profit team building
- Corporate or non-profit employee on-boarding
- Conflict resolution workshops
- For fun! A unique group activity close to Portland
In addition to meeting spaces, accommodations, and the challenge course, Camp Namanu also provides the following services and activities for groups to choose from: food service, duck pond boating, archery, and swimming (during late spring and early fall). For a full list of accommodation and rates, please download the appropriate rental guide for your group (If inquiring about a wedding please call or email for information):
Peak-Season & Weddings (June through October)
Off-Season (November through May)
For detailed information about our accommodations, please download our Facility Description Packet.
Please note: Rental opportunities are limited and groups are often booked up to one year in advance.
We highly recommend you visit Camp Namanu prior to booking a reservation to ensure that our site will meet your group’s needs. We must escort visitors, and want to answer any questions that arise, so please inquire with our staff about the best time to visit.
For more information
Please contact Kim Summers to request more rental information at 503.224.7800, ext. 121 or email@example.com.
Camp Fire Columbia is an inclusive organization and does not discriminate based on race, religion, socioeconomic status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other aspect of diversity.